VA Home Loan
Do You Qualify For A VA Home Loan?
VA Home Loans are made to eligible veterans (who were honorably discharged) for the purchase of a home used strictly for personal occupancy. For VA housing loan purposes, the term “veteran” includes certain members of the Selected Reserve, active-duty service personnel, and certain categories of spouses. Pacific Mortgage Center provides an equal opportunity for all qualified veterans to obtain a VA loan.
Pacific Mortgage Center offers competitive loan products that meet the home financing needs of active-duty military and veterans nationwide. VA home loan programs help veterans fund the purchase of homes with favorable loan terms and at an interest rate often lower than rates charged on other mortgages products.
What are the benefits of a VA Home Loan?
VA Home Loans offer the following features:
- No down payment required (provided the veteran is income- and credit-qualified and the purchase price is more than the reasonable value of the property).
- Buyer informed of property’s reasonable value.
- Negotiable interest rates.
- Ability to finance the VA funding fee (plus reduced funding fees with a down payment of at least 5% and exemption for veterans receiving VA compensation).
- Comparable closing costs with other financing types (or may even be lower).
- No mortgage insurance required.
- An assumable mortgage (with the approval of the VA).
- Right to prepay the loan without penalty.
- VA assistance to veteran home buyers in default due to temporary financial difficulty.
Call 509-926-1755 or 800-469-0409 to speak with one of our licensed mortgage professionals or complete the quick apply form now.