Do You Qualify For A USDA Loan?
Pacific Mortgage Center provides financing for a home purchase, or refinancing in a USDA designated rural area. USDA home loans are guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture and are serviced by direct lenders that meet federal guidelines.
The USDA home loan program extends many financial benefits to those who qualify including no down payment for the purchase of a home. USDA home loans also come with no monthly mortgage insurance, flexible credit guidelines, and low interest rates.
Features of USDA loan:
- Owner-occupied primary residence financing up to 100% loan to value
- Property must be located in an eligible rural area and borrower cannot be eligible for conventional financing
- 30 year fixed rate program is the only option
Benefits of a USDA loan:
- USDA loans provide higher loan to value limits than FHA or Conventional loans.
- No down payment required on purchase transactions
- Lower credit and underwriting guidelines than conventional mortgage
- No asset limit or reserves minimum
- USDA loans provide options to finance closing costs and prepaid items into the loan up to the appraised value of the subject property.
Call 509-926-1755 or 800-469-0409 to speak with one of our licensed mortgage professionals or complete the quick apply form now.